Labels

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Some Character Work

In preparation for a full scale comic I've been doing many things. Firstly, I was trying to think of a title. And now I have a title, although I doubt you will understand the reference. "One Is Silver"
In Girl Scouts, back when I was small, we had a song we sang about making new friends but keeping the old: "One is Silver, and the other's Gold." Since friendship will be a theme in this comic/story and since the lyrics allude to the titles of the games themselves (Silver and Gold), I thought it was perfect. I hope you like it to.

The other thing I've been working on is my characters. Drawing isn't something I claim to be fantastic at so I've been practicing a lot. Like I promised last week, I have character sheets to show you! I hope this will help you, the reader, get to know the character a little better. At least visually. I'm only posting four because Eva the Skarmory and Jade the Tyranitar will not be joining us yet. Each sheet also has three adjectives to describe each of the characters I drew.

Enjoy!








<3Billie

1 comment:

  1. Excellent! I especially love the adorable Poliwrath in the bottom of the frame :3

    ReplyDelete