Labels

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

It's Nuzlocke season, apparently

I'm seeing a lot of other Nuzlocke updates on the site. I hope you aren't tired of reading them yet because I have another to add to the pile!

Last time I wrote about my Black Nuzlocke I had just started. I had Hamm the Tepig and Jasmine the Purrloin. Well, two gym badges later I am in Castelia City. I'm preparing to fight the bug gym leader there. On the way I lost Jasmine the Purrlion, RIP. She fought bravely against team Plasma but it just wasn't enough.
On the way to the second badge I caught Pecan, the Roggenrola. She and Hamm (now a Pignite) DESTROYED the normal gym with their fighting moves (Rock Smash and Arm Thrust, respectively.) On the way to kick some Team Plasma ass, I caught Biscuit the Cottonee! It's nice to have a grass guy on my team. I was starting to get worried about encountering a water Pokemon and having nothing to send out.

I'm in the Castelia City gym as I type this....I'm going to fight the gym leader real quick.
Brace yourself Burgh!

**Live blog**
Strong start with Hamm. I have four levels on his Whirlipede. I don't want to use physical moves and get poisoned so I'm stuck with Ember for now. Dead!
Uh oh, Dwebble next. Uh, I guess Hamm will stay out. I still have four levels on him.
Flame Charge, twice. Dead!
Leavanny next. Do I chance it and send out Roggenrola? She has sturdy, why not? Go Pecan!
Oh boy. Razor Leaf hits hard. Rock Blast almost kills Leavanny but I need to get Pecan out of there.
GO HAMM! Bastard used Hyper Potion. Leavanny is faster but Flame Charge is a one hit KO
AWH YEAH FUCK YOU BURGH!
**End Live Blog**

Here's my team as it stands after that gym battle:
Hamm (Pignite) Lv. 25
Pecan (Roggenrola) Lv. 22
Biscuit (Cottonee) Lv. 24

<3Billie

No comments:

Post a Comment