Labels

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Favorite Pokemon by Type Meme!!!

Hey y'all! I've been wanting to do this meme for awhile now. You know, the one where you pick your favorite Pokemon of each type and draw them? Yeah that one. Since there are 18 types now, I decided to take it slow and start with 6 of them. The 6 types I drew for this week are: my favorite fire, grass, flying, normal, fighting, and bug type Pokemon! One from each category! It was hard to choose. Most of my pick are dual types that also happen to be dark. Whoops. Anyways, without further ado, here are my first six picks!

Fire: Houndoom, Grass: Chikorita family, Flying: Noctowl, Normal: Teddiursa, Fighting: Scrafty, and Bug: Vivillon!
So, readers, if you had to pick one Pokemon from each of this week's six types, which Pokemon would you choose? Feel free to comment below! I'll be getting a bunch of stuff ready for my comics that have an actual plot but in the meantime, I thought you'd enjoy this meme! Stay tuned next week for part 2!

<3Billie


1 comment: