Labels

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Psychology

Vultey here, and I am happy to say that I've been experimenting with something called 'Psychology'. I hadn't really realized that this is what I wanted to study really until about 2 days ago. Psychology is something I've been sort of studying on my own without realizing it for quite some time. Some of my newest weekly-ish posts will be about some experiments I've conducted, so yeah. The difficulty is that when doing an experiment in psychology is that you could mistake an action or emotion with something else. So many variables to take into account! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I had the same sort of revelation when I dscovered that I was into Taoism.
    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see what you come up with! :)

    ReplyDelete