Labels

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Pokemon Type Meme Part 2

Favorite Steel: Skarmory, Ghost: Gengar, Ground: Sandslash, Psychic: Meowstic, Dark: Honchkrow, Rock: Tyranitar

Meowstic is not very happy about Sandslash coming up out of the ground and scaring her....
Anyways! Sorry for the delay! It's been a busy week! Here's another six from the Favorite Pokemon Type Meme! I realize that most of my favorites have also been part dark....whoopsy heh heh heh
*Ahem* Honchkrow is my favorite Pokemon to draw, by far. Such a great shape! I'm much better at drawing birds than dogs, ohmygoodness.

Anyways, sorry for the short post! Next week will be Part 3 of the meme to finish this up and then it's time for more from our friends from my SoulSilver dream team! (See this post for explanation).

Billie, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment