Labels

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Pokemon Meme Part 3 and the Last!

Hey folks! Sorry I'm late again. Had a guest staying over and I didn't want to ignore her for drawing Pokemon. I don't think she would have understood. Anyways, I'm here to post the 3rd and final part of the Pokemon type meme. I had to split these six up because they were so big there was no way they'd fit on one piece of paper! So here they are:

Favorite Poison: Drapion, Favorite Electric: Ampharos, Favorite Water: Jellicent

Favorite Dragon: Flygon, Favorite Ice: Lapras, Favorite Fairy: Togekiss

So what are your favorite types? I challenge you (yes, you! the reader!) to do this meme. Ideally you would find a template and draw them onto the template but I don't like being restricted by small squares. I hope you've enjoyed seeing mine!
I'm tempted to do another, similar, drawing meme I found on tumblr. The first half or so is by type but it would give me the freedom to draw that one Pokemon really well and time to draw backgrounds and a scene and such. Click here to find the December Pokeddex Meme! It doesn't include Fairy types since it's a year old...so maybe draw your favorite normal and fairy type on the first day :)

I won't be posting on Thanksgiving for obvious reasons. That said, the next time I post it'll be the start of my comic series revolving around my SoulSilver team I wrote about awhile ago. (See linked post for more information).

Have a wonderful holiday everyone! I'll be back after my trip to VEGAS! Woohoo!

<3Billie

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I look forward to seeing your HG/SS team in a comic again :)

    ReplyDelete