Labels

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Dragon Exoskeleton

(by Lion Kimbro)

I'm imagining a character, that I'd like to put to use.

age: 15? 17?

Super-genius kid.  (Magical universe;  Something like Little Wizards.)

Super-sexual, but no ability to form sexual relationships with girls/women.  (Difficulties for boys and men in forming sexual relationship is something that I strongly desire to make a theme of my creative works.)

He creates a dragon exoskeletal suit made of metal.  It's black, silvery, metalic, and sharp;  It's also cybernetic.  Think of knives, teeth, and sharpness.  The electrical components have a chips & rectangular LED's aesthetic.  Characterized by tons of joints, sockets, and slithering cabling.  It has technology for reading and amplifying slight muscular intentions expressed in the body.  It's a *lightweight* design -- It is definitely not a tank.  His body should be held, rather than encased, in the design.  That is, his physical body is always distinctly visible when the dragon is seen.  It's more of a Chinese style dragon than a European style dragon.  He can also enter a virtual world by way of the dragon suit, and he appears in the virtual world as a dragon when he is wearing this suit.  Physical reality, mixed reality, augmented reality, and virtual reality are all accessible.

I don't know how to make a story for him, and I don't know how his story goes, but I'd like to.  I think I need to figure out his motivation next.

No comments:

Post a Comment