Labels

Thursday, October 17, 2013

"Professor" Oak


(click on the image to make it easier to read!!)
This comic was drawn because Michael and I now have an inside joke about Prof. Oak only having an Associates degree. Don't ask, I just had to do it.
But  really, have you ever seen a college in a Pokemon game? Pokemon University?
Sure, there's the Trainer School in Sinnoh and onward but...they talk about the basic crud that every Pokemon trainer knows.

Besides, most of Oak's research is thanks to a 10 year old running around catching Pokemon for him. I'm just messin' with ya, Oak. You know we love you <3

Oh! And as a follow up to my last entry (Don't Make Me Hitmonchan You), I drew Hitmonchan's buddies waiting for him to bring over the drinks. Enjoy!


<3 Billie

No comments:

Post a Comment