Labels

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Pokemon Crossing, bitches


I've been playing a lot of two things: Pokemon Black 2 and Animal Crossing: New Leaf. This was bound to happen at some point and I regret nothing (except that the scanner can't recognize color, arrrggh). I originally drew my Ampharos (Agnes), Emboar (Orwell), and Jellicent (Henry) in Animal Crossing form but I decided their basic versions made more sense.
In Pokemon, Agnes is a Quiet nature (but "mischevious") and Orwell is a Modest nature (but "likes to fight.) I have many OCs that I'd like to start putting into comic form but it's hard to decide. Maybe I'll play around with this idea (and ink them instead, since pencil doesn't seem to work very well).

In other news, I found my Crystal Version that I'm doing a nuzlocke challenge on. I'm doing pretty well, I think. I also found a drawing of what I'd like to call "The Days of Innocence", hidden away in my sketchbook.


All of those Pokemon are still alive but I put Meatball in the box. He'd never be a Golem so I didn't see the use in carrying him around. Also, Fennel the Butterfree has been EXTREMELY helpful. If you'd like to see more details about my nuzlocke you can find them here: http://middle-earthbender.tumblr.com/post/62080421198/finding-her-forte-beginning-of-nuzlocke-intro
I'll be trying to post updates as much as possible.

Billie, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment