Labels

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

WesleyWednsday 02: Other Stuff Too

Well I'm back. How's that for an introduction?





Over the last week I spent perhaps less time writing code then I could have and more time playing Spelunky then I should have. But that's OK. (where did the word 'Okay' come from anyways? [i guess the same could be said about any word])

Programming:
     More done in WPL. I have implemented a while loop, Syntax is
          while true
          do this
          do this too
          end
     And as long as the words after 'while' calculate into true, it does the stuff inside. But you probably could        have figured that out.

    I have also put in a loop called dotims(as in 'do-times'). Syntax is
          dotims 10 code code end
    this would run that code ten times.

    I am working on a shitty text adventure entirely in WPL, but my WPL interpreter is temporarily broken.
    Will fix it soon.

Spelunky:
    I love this game. About 2000 deaths into it, killed Olmec once, fell in the lava. I'm so close I can feel it.
     (The binding of isaac will always be my favorite rougelike)

I really don't have much to say this week, but trying to get into a schedule.

Next week,
     -Wesley

1 comment: