Labels

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Vultey says:

This post comes from the youngest Whale here, who attends middle school and is persueing a degree in Kickassology. Because her schedule is therefore constricting, she was only able to draw Steven the Pirate, a bold and noble swashbuckler who sunk many a ship, drained many a tankard, and slew many a rabblerousing lubber with a Chainsaw flavored Lollipop.
Find her bio and drawing under the break!




"Hello! I'm Vultey and also the youngest of the ones posting here. I am part of multiple fandoms and I like to draw traditional and digital art. I am currently learning how to make animations and spin poi. I'll also be the one making most of the art for the page. I've never punched any frenchmen, but I can at least say I've tried.




No comments:

Post a Comment