Labels

Sunday, October 13, 2013

New Adventure & Gimp


Hello! Vultey here, I recently acquired Pokemon Y and have begun my new pokemon adventure! At the same time I have been practicing Gimp too.

I chose Chespin as my starter thanks to my #1 rule; always choose the grass type. So far the pokemon have been pretty unique. I don't wanna give too much away but I will say this; Rollout it probably one of my favorite attacks so far, just putting that out there. Rollout is a continuous attack that'll go on and do more damage every time it hits, making it great for gym leaders, not so great when you wanna capture a pokemon since you cant stop Rollout once you started it, so beware. I also really like all the new features added to the game in general. My favorite so far is being able to choose what you look like, now you can actually look like yourself (or not?)

As for Gimp... I'm gonna put this out there that right now, it is HARD and CONFUSING. I would recommend just playing around with it and trying out different stuff... Or you can just read the insanely long guide. I've sort of gotten a feel to Gimp after playing with it for around 2 days but I still have a lot more to learn. I would definitely NOT suggest this as your first drawing program. You would be better off playing around with something like Inkscape or (insert drawing program). The dreaded MS-paint is also there too. Anyway, Vultey signing out, see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment